Visit Ponce, Puerto Rico on an exciting and informative tour that includes the Ponce Museum of Art, Tibes Ceremonial Indian Park, and more.
Private San Juan Driving Tour
Duration: 2.5 hours
Capacity: 1-6 people
- Private Vehicle Up to 4 people
- Additional Passengers Up to 10 | Price per person
- Infant/Toddler Ages 0-5
Private Introduction to the City of San Juan
Enjoy a personal and private 2.5 hour introduction to the City of San Juan, the second-oldest European-founded settlement in the Americas and the oldest under US jurisdiction.
- The first 4 passengers are included in the base price, but each passenger beyond that will have an additional fee of $25 per person.
- Children 5 years and younger are free but must use a car seat/booster seat.
Experience the must-see highlights of San Juan on this guided, sightseeing driving tour. Ride in style through the Old City neighborhood in Old San Juan, near the San Cristobal and San Felipe del Morro Forts. Visit the 1# hotel in Puerto Rico by Tripadvisor, El Convento Hotel. Stop for a photo at the world-famous Presidential Boardwalk to take a photo with your favorite president, or a run up the Steps at the Capital Building.
These are some of the Districts of San Juan we may visit.
Old San Juan – the historic part of the city, home to most historic architecture, attractions, and galleries.
International Convention Center District – home of Puerto Rico’s biggest convention center. Brand new entertainment venue includes restaurants, shopping, cinema, urban Zipline, hotels and music hall.
Santurce – a historical part of San Juan known for its art and culture, having two art museums, a performing arts center and its famous marketplace.
El Condado – this upscale residential neighborhood is also the beach resort part of the city and has many hotels and restaurants along its main thoroughfare, Ashford Ave.
Isla Verde – Isla Verde is actually located in the adjacent municipality of Carolina, within the larger metro area. It is closest to the international airport and has nice beaches, hotels and parks.
Piñones – popular area in the town of Loiza, known for it’s typical fritters, Puerto Rican cuisine and seafood; and culturally, where our stronger African heritage lays.
- If traveling with children from 0 – 6 years a car seat/ booster seat is required. Please notify at the moment of booking if you will be traveling with your own or require us to provide it. We provide them complimentary, but need to be requested with anticipation.
- Food & beverage costs not included
- Rush hour/traffic may be encountered at certain times of a day
- Transportation included from any San Juan location
- 4 hours
If you want to experience the culture and the gastronomy of Puerto Rico, nothing is better than making a trip to Guavate! Enjoy traditional dishes like: roast pork, BBQ ribs, rice and beans, “pasteles”, pavochón, Puerto Rican sweets and “piña colada”.