Visit Ponce, Puerto Rico on an exciting and informative tour that includes the Ponce Museum of Art, Tibes Ceremonial Indian Park, and more.
Private San Juan Driving Tour
- Private Vehicle Up to 4 people
- Additional Passengers Up to 10 | Price per person
- Infant/Toddler Ages 0-5
Private Introduction to the City of San Juan
Enjoy a personal and private introduction to the city of San Juan, the second-oldest European-founded settlement in the Americas and the oldest under U.S. jurisdiction on this two-hour sightseeing tour around San Juan.
Climb aboard a comfortable black vehicle and explore the highlights of the city. See Old San Juan’s Historic District — from the a visit to El Convento Hotel (#1 Hotel on Tripadvisor in Puerto Rico) to admiring the amazing beauty of the National Parks El Morro and San Cristobal — plus drive by landmark locations like the Capitol Building, the Financial District, the modern Condado and Isla Verde to the Cultural Piñones area.
Experience the must-see highlights of San Juan on this guided, sightseeing tour. Ride in style through the Old City neighborhood in Old San Juan, near the San Cristobal and El Morro Forts.
Stop for a photo at the world-famous Presidential Boardwalk to take a photo with your favorite president, or a run up the steps at the Capitol Building. Also, see Hato Rey Financial District, Barrachina Restaurant, the birthplace of the Piña Colada cocktail and much much more.
These are some of the Districts of San Juan we may visit:
- Old San Juan – the historic part of the city, home to most historic attractions, galleries, and museums.
- Puerta de Tierra – located between Old San Juan and El Condado, this largely residential area is home to a few hotels and attractions.
- El Condado – this upscale residential neighborhood is also the beach resort part of the city and has many hotels and restaurants along its main thoroughfare, Ashford Ave.
- Isla Verde – Isla Verde is actually located in the adjacent municipality of Carolina, within the larger metro area. It is closest to the international airport and has nice beaches, hotels, and parks.
- International Convention Center District – now has the new Convention Center which includes a fountain that plays traditional Puerto Rican music and occidental classical music and in the near future will also include a hotel, restaurants and shopping centers.
- Hato Rey – the business center, hosting the main banks, Hiram Bithorn Stadium, Roberto Clemente Coliseum, Coliseo de Puerto Rico José Miguel Agrelot, and Plaza las Americas, the largest shopping center in the Caribbean.
- Plaza las Americas has the Caribbean’s only Macy’s, as well as a JC Penney and the world’s largest Sears store.
- Rio Piedras – home of the main campus of the University of Puerto Rico. It is a former municipality and is now part of the city of San Juan. It has a historic center of its own that isn’t really a tourist area, but a working-class neighborhood, and is most notable for its marketplace.
- Santurce – a historic part of Puerto Rico and the cultural capital, having two art museums and a performing arts center.
- Guaynabo – A part of San Juan home to many international companies, like Heineken, Colgate, FedEx, as well as some of San Juan’s wealthier suburbs.
- Miramar – a residential area near El Condado, known for its expensive and historic houses.
- If traveling with children from 0 – 6 years, a car seat/ booster seat is required. Please notify us at the moment of booking if you will be traveling with your own or require us to provide it. We provide them complimentary but need to be requested with anticipation.
- Roundtrip transportation included from selected San Juan areas or most convenient meeting point based on your location. Exact pick-up time and location will be provided the day prior to the tour.