Visit Ponce, Puerto Rico on an exciting and informative tour that includes the Ponce Museum of Art, Tibes Ceremonial Indian Park, and more.
Old San Juan Historical Tour
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 7-12
- Infant/Toddler Ages 0-6
Get to know Old San Juan’s history and sights on this walking tour of the city!
With an expert local guide, you will discover the neighborhood, it’s architecture, culture and and learn about the powerful colonial influence our Island has.
Your local guide will take you on a 2-hour walking tour along the Paseo de la Princesa (Princess Promenade) to the La Fortaleza, which is currently the official residence of the Governor of Puerto Rico. Some sights you’ll see include:
• San Juan Gate (built in 1520 to guard the city from the harbor)
• Castillo San Felipe del Morro (fort built in 1539)
• Ballaja Barracks (built by the Spanish militia for housing in 1864)
• San Jose Church and Plaza
• La Casa Blanca
• El Convento Hotel
• Cathedral of San Juan Bautista
• Plaza del Quinto Centenario
• Felisa Rincón de Gautier Museum
Tour includes entrance fee to one Fort
By the end of the tour your guide will be happy to answer any questions you have about additional sightseeing, dining or shopping plans.
Banco Popular Headquarters Building
206 Calle Tetuán Old San Juan, PR 00901
If you booked the tour with additional fee for transportation, we will pick you up at your hotel or nearest location.