Take a Culebra snorkeling tour to experience the breathtakingly beautiful white sand beaches and warm turquoise waters of Puerto Rico, as well as native marine life and perfect views!
Zipline Canopy Adventure Tour
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 8-12
Take a Puerto Rico Zipline Tour
The Zipline Canopy Adventure Tour is an opportunity to experience the foothills of Puerto Rico’s National Rainforest in an exhilarating way.
For adventure seekers of all ages, soar through treetops and get a unique point of view from high above the forest floor. Feel at one with El Yunque’s Natural Diversity, lush Tropical Rainforest and unique ecosystem; this tour is by far one of the best methods to view it all at a canopy level.
The El Yunque Canopy Zipline Adventure Tour starts with a warm welcome from your tour guide at your pickup time in the lobby of your hotel. You will board your van for an approximate 45 minute drive, taking you along the Eastern Highway to the Foothills of the Luquillo Mountains Range where you will reach the entrance of the El Yunque National Rainforest. Once at the Zipline location, the guides will help you with your gear, harness, helmet and hand gear in preparation for your aerial adventure. A short 10 minute walk in this amazing natural rainforest will bring you to the start of the excursion where you will once again be instructed on the zipline method.
The Zipline Adventure tour consists of 5,000 feet of cable divided in 8 different sections, each strategically located within the rainforest canopy. Movement from point A to point B is by gravity using double wire cables (each capable of withstanding 2,000 pounds of weight, the requirement for this tour truly has nothing to do with weight but with the size of the safety equipment) are used for the ultimate safety. All landing platforms are equipped with safety gear, handrails and guides that are there to meet your next landing as well as to ensure your personal safety throughout the tour.
Your Zipline adventure begins from the First Platform where you will jump to the next Platform which is 150ft away. Once you’ve started, you will be going from one platform to another, midway through your zipline experience, you will reach a platform where you will be easily and safely repelled down to another one to continue onto your next zipline.
The Platforms are as high as 50ft into the Canopy and as far apart as 2,000 ft! Flying through the air, surrounded by nature, is the most exhilarating feeling you will ever encounter! You’ll gaze over the different ecosystems of the El Yunque National Rainforest and see everything that it has to offer.
This tour includes:
• Round Trip Transport from the Hotels
• Tour is approximately 4hrs (Including Transport): tour time may vary subject to traffic conditions
• Includes all safety equipment and training
• Restrooms and change rooms available onsite
• Professional Government Certified Guides. English and Spanish
• Approximately 1.5 -2 hours to complete the Canopy Zipline
What Is Not Included?
• Gratuity for your tour guide is optional and appreciated for a job well done.
Safety Requirements and Limitations:
- Pregnant women, participants with back problems, heart complaints, recent surgeries or injuries, seizure disorders, problems with balance, some psychological (Ex. panic to altitudes) and other serious medical condition cannot participate.
- Maximum weight to participate 250 pounds (113 kg) and must be able to fit harness, helmet, and all required equipment.
- Children must be 7 years or older to participate.
Wear comfortable clothes and tennis shoes (closed toe)
Minimum of 8 persons required for the tour to take place. There is a possibility of cancellation or change of tour time if the minimum amount of participants is not met.
- Roundtrip transportation included from selected San Juan areas or most convenient meeting point based on your location. Exact pick-up time and location will be provided the day prior to the tour.